I have revised the idea of creating the needs assessment podcast for one reason: I want to recover the video that I already have, and redo my first podcast.
Some time ago, I interviewed a few of my colleagues. I asked them how they would employ podcasts in different settings such as for professional development, teaching, managing a school, etc. and taped their responses. The interviews were interesting, and I think this is valuable information that should be published, but I haven't been able to.
As I reported earlier, these were the videos that iMovie imported from my digital camera in landscape orientation. With an iMovie Pro version someone had on their computer the video was rotated and transfered to our server. Now the images I retrieve on my basic iMovie version appear totally distorted.
I am planning on attending the two iMovie sessions scheduled by Steve Mosher on 02/06 and 02/13. Hopefully, as a result I will be able to rescue the videos and continue producing podcasts.
On another note, some colleagues are wondering how practical it is to have to navigate from blog to blog. I read on Quentin D'Souza's site that we can all aggregate our blogs through RSS so that they are automatically fed instead of our having to click on every link. I'll read on, experiment with my blog, and post results. It would be nice if we could do that...
3 comments:
http://feedblitz.com/ is another blog rss/email service : )
Let us know if you do find that RSS feed-i think that would make things easier for out LC. Thanks! :-)
Yes, please. I suspect more folks would engage if we were all threads of one blog.(or not)
Post a Comment