2.17.2007

You Have been Aggregated!!!

Click on your aggregated feeds in green font to the right of this post. If all goes well in Google world, every time there is a new posting on any of the aggregated blogs these feeds will update automatically as well. Just like the podcast subscriptions. Or like an e-mail.
What does this mean for us? Well, it certainly makes teamwork and collaboration more efficient.
You can access the reader and add it to your blog from the Beta Blogger home page.

Have fun! (I did...)

2 comments:

Randee Deich said...

“every time there is a new posting on any of the aggregated blogs these feeds will update automatically as well.”

Just as other have “Quicklinks”, is there place/need to publish Educational Podcasts through prepared Readers? Is this possible?

Diana said...

I do believe it is possible, I haven't explored aggregation potntial fully yet. I personally looked at it more as a marketing tool than anything else, since I heard team members stating it would be easier if we had to navigate to less blogs.