12.22.2006

My First Podcast

A brief note before the holidays to share my podcast experience: I had a lot of fun doing my first podcast, but I am not very happy with the quality. I've learned, for example, that if you rotate the videocam to film in portrait (not landcaspe) orientation, the video is imported in the same direction into iMovie. And unless you have the Pro version, there is no tool available to rotate the video clip. So it's back to the drawing board for me...
Also, I am considering a new topic for a series of podcasts for 2007. My responsibility in the big scheme of things (I am refering to our department blueprint) is to produce job aids related to the planning of professional development. So this will be my podcast topic for '07.
On a different note, the paper I wrote for school (my M.Ed.) analyzing our development as a learning community has been posted in our CAB conference, in case anyone is interested. In the meantime, have a great holiday and Happy New Year to all.

No comments: